• 8x high density 11W LEDs (premium ‘bin’) • Seamless, low profile design facilitates installation • Dynamic drive modulation optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs • Ultra-reflective optics deliver ‘Drive’ beam pattern • CAE optimised heatsink • E-coat pre-treatment provides maximum corrosion resistance • Fully ECE Approved for Road use • 5 Year Warranty • ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with lifetime guarantee • IP69K rating • Comes as standard with 30cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors • Made in Britain
• Re-engineered and re-designed for 2017/8, the ST8 Evolution offers outstanding levels of illumination, which combined with the size of the unit, make it a firm favourite within the pick-up truck and commercial vehicle markets. Changes to some legislation, which now allows for the mounting of a single light source, is set to further increase the appeal and relevance of the ST8 within the road tuning and 4x4 markets, where even a single unit will provide for a very significant improvement in light distribution and visibility compared to standard vehicle high beams.
• Upgraded high-density 11W LEDs are carefully selected for their high ‘bin’ rating, and in the case of the ST8 Evolution deliver 8,272 lumens. Advanced electronic design, combined with sophisticated thermal management systems, and ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised reflectors, harness the light output into a ‘Drive’ beam pattern optimised for lower speed applications where the priority is for good all-round visibility, albeit still with enviable distance illumination – 1 lux is achieved at 393m. The colour temperature of the LEDs at 5000 kelvin has also been specifically selected to maximise sharpness and definition, while proven to reduce eye-strain associated with some higher (blue-white) colour temperatures.
• Performance aside, the ST8 Evolution is built to last. With a 5 year warranty as standard, and a lifetime guarantee on the ‘unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens, which is coated with a hardcoat lacquer to protect against any scratches, the lamp is capable of withstanding the harshest environments. An IP69K rating certifies the lamp will not be subjected to moisture or dust ingress, with additional counter-measures to ensure the unit remains fully contained even in the most extreme of temperatures and humidity. The full aluminium housing gives the lamp its strength and rigidity, while an e-coat pre-treatment provides automotive quality corrosion resistance. Dynamic drive modulation optimises light output considering the thermal conditions of the lamp (preserving the longevity of the LEDs).
• With a seamless, low profile design, the new ST Evolution range is now not only easier to install, but is more resistant to dirt, snow and ice accumulations, and the contemporary styling is guaranteed to complement and enhance the appearance of modern vehicles.
• x1 ST8 Evolution LED Spotlight
• x2 Centre Mount (1114k)
• x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions