• Quite simply the ultimate in low profile auxiliary LED lighting for the road and passenger car market. The Linear-18 Elite provides astonishing levels of light output, optimised for everyday road use, where either space is a limiting factor in regards any installation, or the preference is for a sleek, aerodynamic solution to get noticed more at night than during the day.
• The Linear-18 Elite utilises a combination of 36x highly efficient 3W LEDs, the same as used in our 2018 WRC lighting solutions, which together deliver 12,150 lumens, and 1 lux to 488m. ECE approved the lamp has an E-mark reference of 45, close to the permissible limit of the light intensity, which when considering the lamp weighs a little over 1kg and has power consumption of just 126W, measures just 532mm wide and 40mm in height, and it is impressive performance indeed for such a sleek, low-profile lamp.
• While this foundation of the Linear Elite’s lighting performance appears good on paper, it is through advances in our material and electronics design, that the Linear Elite really stands apart. In particular, the vacuum-metallised high-reflectivity optics carefully designed and engineered utilising the latest CAD design and light simulation software, that provide for superior light distribution when out on the road, where it really matters. A reduced vertical spread enables more light to be directed to the sides of the road, while the high intensity of the LEDs ensures enviable distance illumination.
• The clean design of the Linear range provides for a premium look and feel, that also ensures minimal impact on airflow around any installation. The supplied stainless steel side brackets allow flexibility in the mounting location and position, while stainless steel anti-theft fasteners (included as standard), means the light will stay safe and secure.
• The Linear range benefits from a comprehensive 5 year warranty, and a lifetime guarantee on the polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer. Dynamic control modulation, which regulates the light output considering any extreme environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp, helps protect the electronic components from heat damage, and ensures the light performs as well today as it will in many years’ time.
• x1 Linear-18 LED Lamp
• x1 Mounting Kit (comprising 2x Brackets and fasteners)
• x1 One-Lamp Wiring Kit
• x1 Installation Instructions
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||12150 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||36|
|Power Consumption||126 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||8.8 Amps|
|High Beam||ECE R112|
|0.25 lx Line||975 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||690 metres|
|1 lx Line||488 metres|
|3 lx Line||282 metres|
|Horizontal||42 degree spread|
|Vertical||15 degree spread|