Lazer Lamps Triple-R 850 Standard Gen2 LED light - long-range
Click to enlarge
299.00 € + VAT ( 379.73 € )
• Highly efficient 11W LED technology (upgraded for 2021) • Integrated white or amber position lights function • Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver spot beam pattern • ECE approved for on-road high beam and position/side light function (white only) • Contemporary lamp design • Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately) • CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics • Anodised pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection • Electronic thermal management • ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens • IP67 watertight • 5-year warranty • Vehicle wiring kits available • Designed & manufactured in Britain
• Achieving 1 lux at 529m, the Triple-R 850 delivers superior lighting performance alongside exceptional build quality and product design. Fully ECE approved for on-road use (E9 Ref 45), the Triple-R 850 is well suited to everyday road use whether: heavy truck, light commercial vehicle, or passenger cars and 4x4s.
• Utilising the latest technology alongside premium ‘BIN’ rated LEDs, the Triple-R 850 delivers 6,150 raw lumens of light output. From this point, lighting performance is borne out of the individual component parts, and electrical and product design, for which there is no compromise in quality or reliability. From the vacuum metallised hooded reflectors, to the CAE optimised heatsink, and electronic thermal management system which ensures light output is maximised considering the environmental and thermal conditions of the lamp, the Triple-R is engineered to the highest standards.
• Comprising a 'spot' beam pattern, the unique styling of the Triple-R range alongside a fully aluminium enclosure, gore-tex breather membrane, and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens cover, means the Triple-R 850 will look good in even the toughest of environments, backed up by a comprehensive 5 year warranty.
• Measuring a little over 320mm in length the size of the Triple-R 850 makes it the ideal option for a broad range of mounting locations where space might be limited, but that the requirement is for a solution that pushes the limits of what is permissible in respect of ECE road-legal lighting.
• x1 Triple-R 850 LED Lamp
• x1 Centre Mount (1114k)
• x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions